Before you opt for our services, you must agree to the following points:
- All certificates are for “PERSONAL USE” by an individual. XpressCertificates.Com.com assumes no responsibility for its use by any other user.
- All exams are legally taken in our testing centers, but we are not responsible for exams that stand against the laws of your country. If a particular exam is banned in your country, you must notify it in advance.
- All your personal information in the Pearson VUE / Prometric / Kryterion account should remain the same until we clear all the exams. XpressCertificates.Com would keep your data until the exams are cleared, but could cancel the exam if you make any changes to the details. In that case, we would not be responsible for the refund.
- If we find out that you are a spy, we have the right to stop your certification process immediately. We will refund the fee to your account in such a case.
- If it is found that there is an increase in the price of the exam or the center is closed, XpressCertificates.Com could offer you a refund or ask for a higher price.
- XpressCertificates.Com.com is solely responsible for taking the exam and we never offer any additional services other than this. XpressCertificates.Com.com is not responsible for delays in receiving credentials. If this happens, you should contact the certification issuer directly.